I’ve finished up the frost giants, I just need to get some pictures up which will hopefully happen this weekend if not sooner.
In the meantime I’ve started up the Fire Giants and have almost finished the Queen and started up on the King. I have a few touch ups to do as well as the face and eyes on the Queen. I’m trying to figure out the best way to glue down her braid because just putting it in the way it goes it sticks out at a weird angle so I’ll have to look up some references.
Here are the unpainted versions, which I’ve already re-positioned the bent stuff and then a picture of the Queen as she is now.