Earlier this year I was contacted by a client who wanted me to do a job. It took about 30 hours total to finish it. It was a very fun and challenging sculpt. I do regret not getting better pictures before it left my hands. It would not fit in my light box so I made due with what I had.
So now, for the first time, I present to you Zinogre.
This is a 3D print that the client also commissioned from elsewhere. I did the best I could to hide the texture with self-filling primer. I painted this using entirely paints from Reaper Miniatures. The freehand work was extensive and I am so happy with how it came out. The client was very happy with the final product.
This was delivered in May but I have only had time to get to it tonight. Thanks all for checking this out.